[bookport] Re: bookport] Re: multiple mp3 downloads?

  • From: "Walt Smith" <walt@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2006 16:09:44 -0500

The Applications Key (called the Context Key on some computers, although
that's not what Microsoft calls it throughout their documentation) is
essentially the same as clicking the right mouse button. What it does is to
open a little window with various options in it and those options will be
very different depending on where you are. For example, compare what it
shows when in Windows Explorer with what it shows when in My Computer. The
Applications Key is the third key to the right of the SPACEBAR on most
keyboards, except that it may be in some pretty strange places on a laptop
keyboard.