[bookport] Re: bookport Digest V4 #183

  • From: DanFlasar@xxxxxxx
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2007 01:31:53 EDT

Hi,
    I loaded so many books when I first got my BP that I've  gotten rusty
using the transfer program.
I want to delete a lot of the books I've read from my Bookport flashcard  but
I'm hitting some problems.
1.  Within the transfer software, ressing alt-f should show what files  and
folders are on my BP but the window only shows the notes and memo folders -
nothing else.  I know there are plenty of files on the card - where are  they?
they're not in either folder.
2.  I did send some files to the BP from Bookshare - unzipped.  I  can hear
using the Bookport directory that these files are indeed on the BP, but  when I
select them, nothing happens.  It's as though the file was  empty  - no
copyright or warnings as there are with other books.

   I reloaded the BP software from the web - no change.
   Any ideas what the problem is and where I can find it  referenced in the
manual - which doesn't seem to address this problem.
Dan F