[bookport] Re: [bookport. A New Recruit

  • From: "David Allen" <wd8ldy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 14:27:38 +1200

Hi Stsan and list!

You can't simulate a book port. You can, however, go to the APH tech web site and read the book port documentation with your internet browser. This will allow you to become as familiar with the functions of the bookport as is possible without actually having one.

See www.aph.org/tech and follow the book port link.

Cheers,
Dave
----- Original Message ----- From: "Stan Robinson" <stanrob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>