[bookport] Re: bookport

  • From: Shane Christenson <drummershane@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 12:33:41 -0500

Hello. I don't know why this would be off topic for this list, except for the legality, or lack there of, of the fact that sound taxi is used to break copy protection.

Shane
At 12:31 PM 9/18/2007, you wrote:
Since sound Taxi is required to convert many copy protected sound files to a
format the B.P. can accommodate, why wouldn't a discussion of its merits be
quite on topic for this list?  If you have another means by which you submit
Net Library or Overdrive files to the Book Port, let us know.  I hope this
helps.