[bookport] book port freezing

  • From: Simon Jaeger <SimonJaeger@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 06:46:43 -0800

Hi,
Once in a while my book port will get into some mode that doesn't let me press
any keys, but at the same time it isn't the lock mode because there are no lock
beeps. So I try to take the compact flash card out:
Memory card removed.
I put it back in:
Book Port 2.3.0.0 ready.
In other words, it totally locks itself out. Then when I try pressing other
keys, it starts making the error beep tone, as in the double-note one. So when
I finally hit reset, it comes back to the book port ready thing, but with the
same voice settings, and it doesn't lose anything except the clock. Does ayone
know why this is happening?

Thanks,

Simon