[bookport] book port and version 10 of k 1000

  • From: <n0oxy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 13:43:17 -0500

Hi all. First to Larry, I've enjoyed some of your recordings, so far I've
listened to the one you did with Rob and Steve, and the one about book port and
book courier. I'm wondering if anyone has version 10 of Kurzweil 1000, and has
tried sending files to the book port, or the book courier for that matter, the
problem happens on both. When I try to send files to either device, the k 1000
says the file transfer has failed. It worked fine in version 9. The computer
still sees both devices just fine, and I can use the transfer software for both
devices and that also works fine, so I doubt it's a problem with communication.
In the k 1000, I can even select what folder on the device to save the file to,
and I've tried sending it to the root folder, or choosing a folder on my cf
card. Any thoughts?