[bookport] Re: [book port] Re: Where are book port files stored before being transferred to the Book Port?

  • From: "Reed Poynter" <Reed.Poynter@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 11:30:39 -0800

Bill,

I also see in the manual (which you should be checking):

Book Port's queue is a folder on your hard drive. Under Windows XP and 2000,
the location of that folder is c:\Documents and Settings\Your
Name\Application Data\APH\Book Port
Transfer\Pending . (Replace your actual log on name with the "Your Name"
portion of the folder name.) Under Windows ME, the folder is
c:\Windows\Application
Data\Book Port Transfer\Pending.

Reed