[bookport] Re: bluetooth headphones

  • From: Bruce Toews <DogRiver@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 22:01:46 -0600 (CST)

You'd have to weigh the pros and cons: A little less cable but still some, another box, two more batteries to worry about, neither of which lasts as long as the BP, more electronic parts that run the risk of going wrong, plustthe added expense. Personal choice, of course.

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews

On Fri, 27 Jan 2006, David Allen wrote:

Hi Grant and list:

Would it not be better than getting entangled in a cable?

Cheers,
Dave
----- Original Message ----- From: "Grant Hardy" <granthardy@xxxxxxxxx>