[bookport] Re: bluetooth headphones

  • From: Robert Carter <r-carter@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 17:03:41 -0600

Hi All,

I had a pair of the logitech bluetooth headphones before the headband broke. They were made for the Apple iPod but worked with the Book Port and other devices just fine. Interestingly, they did have a volume control on the headset. I wonder if logitech made a couple of different models?

Robert Carter

At 04:45 PM 11/28/2006, you wrote:
With the Logitech Bluetooth phones, there is no volume control on the
headphones. Volume is controlled at the audio source. Another difference
between the Logitech and Plantronics designs.