[bookport] Re: bluetooth headphones

  • From: Betty Nobel <bnobels@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2006 19:56:09 -0800

Thanks Rick.  I discovered that buy.com has a Canadian site.

Betty
----- Original Message ----- From: "Rick Alfaro" <rick.alfaro@xxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Delta delta8@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2006 10:49:43 +1000
To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Richard,

I to am interested in a set of head phones for my BP but am wondering
what advantages there are in using a Bluetooth and adaptor over a
cordless headset.

I have never used either type mentioned above so any info would be
greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Tom.

At 11:50 PM 23.11.2006, you wrote:
>Hi Dory,
>
>I have the  Bluetooth headphones that you are probably refering
>to.  They are Plantronics 590A and you can find them a t Amazon.com
>for that price. This model comes with the adapter for use with non
>Bluetooth devices.  They work very well with the Bookport and they
>are especially convenient with the NLS tape machine.  You can find
>all the details at Amazon.
>
>Richard
>----- Original Message ----- From: "doris marvel fisher"
><doryfish@xxxxxxxxxxx>

11/23/2006

Sandy Licht

Jeremiah 29:11 - 14 A   .
11 For I know the plans I have for you," says the Lord. "They are plans
for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope. 12 In
those days when you pray, I will listen. 13 If you look for me in earnest,

you will find me when you seek me. 14 I will be found by you," says the
Lord.