[bookport] Re: bluetooth headphones

  • From: "Rick Alfaro" <rick.alfaro@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2006 16:02:51 -0500

Sandy,

I haven't looked, but try buy.com.  If you can find them there at a good
price, the Google checkout promotion is now $20 off of purchases over $50.
You can try putting them in your cart and if there is a Google checkout
button, you can get a really good deal on them.

--Warmest regards,

--Rick Alfaro
--rick.alfaro@xxxxxxxxxxx