[bookport] Re: bluetooth headphones

  • From: Delta <delta8@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2006 10:49:43 +1000

Hi Richard,

I to am interested in a set of head phones for my BP but am wondering what advantages there are in using a Bluetooth and adaptor over a cordless headset.

I have never used either type mentioned above so any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Tom.

At 11:50 PM 23.11.2006, you wrote:
Hi Dory,

I have the Bluetooth headphones that you are probably refering to. They are Plantronics 590A and you can find them a t Amazon.com for that price. This model comes with the adapter for use with non Bluetooth devices. They work very well with the Bookport and they are especially convenient with the NLS tape machine. You can find all the details at Amazon.

Richard
----- Original Message ----- From: "doris marvel fisher" <doryfish@xxxxxxxxxxx>