[bookport] Re: bluetooth headphones

  • From: Scott Howell <s.howell@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 05:55:46 -0500

Ay no arguement there, just curious. I had tried a set on my Mac and the results weren't very grand and it may have been more the brand/ modle of the headset so curious what folks were using. I can't only think of one good use and that is if your working on somethng, it would be handy from the point the wires wouldn't be getting in your way and the BP wouldn't have to be in your pocket, but yet close at hand.

Scott

On Jan 26, 2006, at 9:31 PM, Grant Hardy wrote:

If you don't mind my asking, why would you want lbuetooth headphones? You'd need the Book Port close by, anyway.

Grant