[bookport] beta problem

  • From: "Angie Matney" <matneyar@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 11:18:02 -0500

Hello,

With the last two betas, and with three memory cards, I start getting the "out
of DROBJ structures" error after exiting the
notetaker. This does not happen every time. But when it does, most of the files
in the notes folder give the "playing
unfiltered files not supported" message. I also cannot read other files because
of the DROBJ structures error.

In the previous instances, I had to take everything off the flash card and
resend some of it. This time, I've tried just
deleting the notes folder. We will see how it goes.

Have others experienced this problem?

All problems aside, it's worth taking time to iron out a few bugs in order for
the BP to become a notetaker.

Angie