[bookport] Re: beta firmware and my 4 gig problem

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 02:12:12 -0500

Way too many books in a folder!!!!!!! I try not to put more than 20... 30 at the most, and even that is risky.

At 07:11 PM 8/14/2006, you wrote:
Hello. I'm wondering if I can try the beta firmware to see if it fixes my problem with my 4 gig card. It either does not respond to buttons or responds very slowly when I tell it to play a file. Also when I'm moving through the folders list it doesn't respond at all or is very slow in responding. I'm not a beta tester but wondered if this would help me.
I'm going to reformat the card anyway and reload it again. I won't put as much in a folder though. One folder had 68 files in it. Has anyone had a problem with that or did I just put too many in there?
Sharon

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bruce Toews" <DogRiver@xxxxxxxx>