[bookport] Re: beta, Daisy 2.02 problems

  • From: "ROB MEREDITH" <rmeredith@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 08:11:03 -0500

The book probably only has one level 1 heading. This happens sometimes.

>>> chris.BP.FL@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 01/17/06 10:00PM >>>
Rob,
you mentioned the changes in level navigation command keys,
but not said something about the problem in my books key 1+4 always
goes to
the beginning and 3+6 always gives the error soung.
Chris.