[bookport] Re: beginner audible question

  • From: "Marlaina Lieberg" <marlaina@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2005 15:35:12 -0800

I think it was a good choice indeed, it just takes longer to download.  We
had idsl, which was pretty slow, and it took an hour to grab a book on the
average.  However, now we have adsl and it is about fifteen minutes which is
much more acceptable.  I suppose cable folks fly on their downloads.  My isp
is soon going to some sort of microwave digital with 6 megs up and down, so
I should have them in seconds if that happens.

marlaina Lieberg