[bookport] Re: battery timer

  • From: "Lou Kolb" <loukolb@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2005 21:36:31 -0500

Josh,

The BP has no battery timer, just a sleep timer that shuts the unit off
after it's been reading for a prescribed time with no key being pressed.
Default is 30 minutes.  There is also a reading of minutes spoken  in the
settings menu which you can use as a battery timer of sorts but it only
returns to zero when the unit is reset.  The best way to monitor battery
usage is by using the a plus c command which will give you remaining battery
life in per centage.  Lou