[bookport] Re: battery life, alkaline versus rechargable

  • From: "Walt Smith" <walt@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2004 08:27:22 -0500

We all knew that, but your original message clearly linked the use of
rechargeable batteries with the failure you experienced and this simply
makes no sense. As long as the battery voltage is what's needed (and by
using double A batteries of any type, you ensure that it is), there can't be
any connection whatever.