[bookport] battery life, alkaline versus rechargable

  • From: "Kurt E. Yount" <blsmass@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2004 23:27:04 -0800

The rechargable batteries tend to last a shorter amount of time causing
you to have to change them more frequently.  I did have to change them
more frequently but always carried extras and didn't worry about it till
the thing stopped working.  Alkaline batteries tend to give a longer
smoother battery life, but I always figured it didn't matter, until I had
to send it off and will have to wait four to six weeks to git it fixed.
Kurt