[bookport] Re: basic questions

  • From: "LARRY SKUTCHAN" <lskutchan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 08:20:43 -0500

The best way to get help and navigate is by pressing the Help key then =
using the 6+9 to move from section to section or 4+7 to move backwards =
section by section.

>>> albertgriffith@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Thursday, November 11, 2004 7:37:50 PM =

I prefer to use the help provided with the book because you can navigate =
it=20
with headings by pressing H, if you use jaws.
----- Original Message -----=20