[bookport] basic bookport tranfer qestion

  • From: "Keith" <hear2c@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bookport" <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 18:10:58 -0600

When selecting which folder to send info to the book port, you can select which folder on board the bookport to send files to. I have a folder on mine named books. On the bookport tranfer utility, i hit enter on the books folder, and i transfer files tot that folder. How do I back up to the full seletion of folders on the book port. Most programs just let you hit the backspace key to jump back tot he main list of folders.

Thanks

Keith