[bookport] Re: babble report

  • From: "ROB MEREDITH" <rmeredith@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 11:52:23 -0400

Dave:

If you can delete the files from your card with Windows Explorer, you =
should be good to go. I am assuming that you can still connect to the PC.

Rob Meredith

>>> dcj638586@xxxxxxxxxxx 06/13/04 12:54PM >>>
Hello,
Well, it just happened to me as well.  I plugged in my BP and did what I
normally would do.  I deleted some parts that I just finished reading, =3D
they
were Audible parts.  Everything was fine as frog hair until I =3D
disconnected
my BP.  That is the point it started to babble and nothing I do will =3D
stop
it.  I don't have a card reader on my computer.  Any suggestions as to =3D
how I
get this thing to stop babbling.  Oh yeah, I have tried to remove the =3D
1GB
card and put in the 64MB card, and this did not help either.  Is the =3D
only
way to fix the BP at this point to format the card via card reader? =3D20

Thanks for any help anyone can tell.

=3D20
Dave Cunningham
(412) 215-4597 Cell
Email address used for MSN.
=3D20
All incoming and outgoing email scanned by Norton Anti-virus 2003=3D20