[bookport] Re: audiobooks

  • From: "Angie Matney" <matneyar@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 02 Jul 2005 17:12:31 -0400

Hey Margo,

You can get a free program called CDEX that will let you "rip" the Harry Potter
CD's for storage on your bookport. If you
want more info, email me offlist.

Angie

--Original Message Text---
From: Margo
Date: Sat, 02 Jul 2005 16:43:49 -0400

so, okay, even if I buy a 2 gig flash card, I still couldn't probably get a
book in there?  So, how
would I do that with Goldwave?  Would I just bring the cd file into Goldwave
and then save it and
how do I get it in to goldwave?

Margo and Elmo----- Original Message -----