[bookport] Re: audible and book port problem

  • From: "ROB MEREDITH" <rmeredith@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 08:23:07 -0400

Megan:

This is very strange. Can you preview the Book with Book Port Transfer?
Does it get passed the intro message when you do this? Have you used the
Fix File System Errors feature lately?

Rob Meredith

>>> mek55@xxxxxxxxxxxxx 06/23/05 06:59PM >>>
Hi Everyone,
I have used my book port with audible books before, but I seem to be
encountering a problem when trying to send one particular file to the
unit.
The book is called "the World's shortest Stories". I have a one gig
card,
and have 902 megabites free. The particular file is only about 20
megabites, so I have plenty of space. The book Port transfer software
only
sends the "This is Audible" message at the beginning of the book to the

unit. The file plays fine on my computer, so I'm not sure why it isn't

transfering. The only way I could figure out how to send it was to skip
the
first five minutes of the book. It worked fine when I did this.
Thanks,
Megan