[bookport] Re: attempted to buy a memory card

  • From: Chris Hill <hillco@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2005 10:05:07 -0500

Unless you have an absolute need for a 2gb memory card, buy something
smaller.  The prices on these things continue to drop, so if you don't
need the capacity, wait until you do.  I have a 256mb card for rfbd
books, and another for everything else, much cheaper than buying the
big cards, and when one dies I won't be crying quite as hard.