[bookport] Re: as long as we are wishing

  • From: "David Allen" <wd8ldy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2007 13:02:34 +1300

Hi Chris and list:

Yes that suggestion has been made before, but it's still a good one. More and more products are using chm files to deliver whatever help may be available. This is true in products intended for the blind or the mainstream. Many blind have been slow to recognise or appreciate the benefits of easier navigation, etc. but that doesn't make them bad. It's an educational matter we (meaning users and not because we are blind) must take on because we are the best able to do it.

Cheers,
Dave
----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Zenchenko" <wb9rsq@xxxxxxxxxx>