[bookport] as long as we are wishing

  • From: "Chris Zenchenko" <wb9rsq@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 15:13:00 -0600

One item I left out of my original wish list when I first joined was the
ability to read .CHM files.
These are used for most software manuals under Windows and in many cases are
quite large.  I decompiled one back to .htm but the file was to large and
the bookport just hung every time I tried to load it.
The BP doesn't seem to like .HTM with several thousand lines.
Yes I could just make plain text but I would prefer to have the headings and
levels that were in the .CHM to begin with.  It is the ability to navigate
the .CHM manuals quickly that I want on the BP.