[bookport] Re: are there tabooed suggestions

  • From: "Harry Monk" <hmonk@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2006 21:58:19 -0800

I agree, a Grade 2 translator would be nice to have one day.  The notetaker
even with computer Braille is still a very pleasant surprise based on my
experience using it at the 3 day training course this week.  I was attracted
to BP because of its ability to deal with such a wide variety of file types.
After 2 months, it's already a permanent fixture around here.

Harry