[bookport] Re: application missing

  • From: "constantine (on laptop)" <tcwood12@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2008 12:05:34 -0600

Ok.

Do you have a card reader?

If not, just use the book port. If you have a crd reader:

1. take the card out of the book port, plug it into the card reader, plug the
card reader into the pc.
2. Open windows explorer or my computer, go to the drive letter associated with
that card.
3. Right click on that drive letter. navigate to format.
4. Press enter, and follow the instructions (in most cases hitting enter on
start, yes, ok) will get you going.

If you don't have a card reader, with the book port plugged into your pc,
removable disc (f:) should pop up. if it doesn't nvaigate to my computer and
navigate to that. Now right click and press enter on format.

NOTE:
By Right click, I'm talking about pressing the applications key on your
keyboard, or shift f10.

I hope that helps

good luck

Have a good day from Tyler C. Wood!

contact details:

email: tcwood12@xxxxxxx
msn: the_conman283@xxxxxxxxxxx
skype: the_conman283

system details:
Hp pavillion dv5220CA notebook pc
AMD Turion(tm) 64 Mobile Technology ML-37 2.0 GHZ, 1024 mb DDR ram, Fujitsu 100
gb 4500 RPM Hard Drive, connecsant AC-link audio