[bookport] Re: alarm feature

  • From: "Mark Lee" <lee.mark@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2006 02:56:27 -0600

HI, Rob.  Press the zero key and hold it down until it beeps.  You should be in
the alarm setup menu.  Use the two and eight keys to navigate to various
settings, such as time, date, etc., then use the four and six keys to adjust
the setting you are currently on.  When you are finished, hold the zero key
until it beeps again, and you'll be back in the file you were reading.

Mark
ASK, "WHAT GOALS WOULD YOU SET FOR YOURSELF IF YOU COULD NOT FAIL?" Don't ask
if it's possible or impossible. Don't worry about failing. Focus on what you
want, and let that be your guideline.