[bookport] Re: additional stuff?

  • From: Bruce Toews <DogRiver@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2006 14:32:28 -0600 (CST)

By the time you get the unit, the released version of the firmware should support up to a 4GB card. Currently this is what the beta supports. A card reader is useful but not necessary.

bruce

--
Bruce Toews

On Sat, 11 Mar 2006, Kasondra Payne wrote:

My husband has confirmed that I am getting the bookport for my birthday, but
we want to know a few things.  What type and size of compact flash cards
does it support?  I know I can get them anywhere, but I want to make sure I
buy the right kind.  Do I need any other accessories like a card reader?  I
have tons of books and stuff to put on the unit.  Just wondering.

Kasondra Payne