[bookport] Re: activating book port with audible.com

  • From: "ROB MEREDITH" <rmeredith@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 09 Aug 2005 11:26:18 -0400

Dory:

The Book Port has to be connected for the Activate button to be
available. That is why you couldn't get to it. With the device
connected, you will be able to tab to the button with no problem.

Rob Meredith

>>> doryfish@xxxxxxxxxxx 08/09/05 11:19AM >>>
Ok, we just ordered a second book port.  We will want to activate it to
both
computers.  I am hoping things will go as they should, but in case they

don't, and since there is an activate button in options under software,
would like to ask someone who uses window eyes if you get to that
button by
tabbing.  I ask because the only way I found it was on the numpad.
However,
since I was just looking for future reference, the book port was not
connected.  Naturally, it will be when we are ready to activate the new
one
when it gets here.  Should I be able to find the activate button by
tabbing,
or do I have to arrow down with the numpad arrows and click or press
enter
on it that way?  Thanks.
Dory
doryfish@xxxxxxxxxxx