[bookport] activating book port

  • From: "aquarius" <doryfish@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 07:29:40 -0700

As I indicated in earlier messages, if one chooses to activate the book port on two different computers, the automatic activation does not happen with the second computer. It is necessary to go to options and to locate the activate function. I would like to see more specific information such as a link to the activate function described in the manual.

Also, we had to send our first book port back for repair after only a few days of use. We got it back in four weeks. It was necessary to activate the repaired book port.

Dory
doryfish@xxxxxxxxxxx