[bookport] Re: activating an audible account on the BP

  • From: "Walt Smith" <walt@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 09:23:08 -0400

This is not what I was told by Audible technical management when I was
writing the documentation that referenced Audible. I was told that you could
have up to 3 computers and no more, but that the number of devices activated
on each individual computer was unlimited. I went over and over this
specific item because it differed from what everyone believed to be the
case. While this hasn't been recently, I have had as many as 5 devices
activated on one computer at one time. Perhaps they've changed their
policies, but I also know that most of the telephone support personnel were
never very clear, themselves, on this issue and they'd tell you things that
simply weren't accurate because they confused the 3 computer limit with 3
_devices_.