[bookport] Re: activating an audible account on the BP

  • From: "Richard Benoit" <reb503@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 19:14:03 -0400

Walt,

You are correct about the Bookports not being counted at all. You are also correct about being able to use each account on three computers. Each account. however, is limited to three other activated portable devices and three desktop players. You can activate and deactivate as many devices as you have as long as there are only three at one time. I currently have three accounts that I just called about, in order to pay off and cancel two of them. This is from Audible Customer Service just a few minutes ago.

For anyone that is contemplating opening a second account to take advantage of a discount on a device I would recommend an annual payment to get the equivalent of 12 months for the cost of 10.

Amazon.com was selling iPods for about 15% less than Audible with the samesubscription requirements. There is no sales tax or shipping.

Richard
----- Original Message ----- From: "Walt Smith" <walt@xxxxxxxxxx>