[bookport] Re: abbreviation interpretations

  • From: "Robert Clark" <rclark0276@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 10:27:34 -0700

Is there any reason why one cannot run a text file thru K1000 or Text Aloud and end up with an audio file that speaks properly? I dont know if either of these apps have user defined dictionaries but if they do, that is certainly an option wheras BookPort's Double Talk cannot be changed in any way.

"I think there should be something in science called the "reindeer effect." I don't know what it would be, but I think it'd be good to hear someone say, "Gentlemen, what we have here is a terrifying example of the reindeer effect."
--Jack Handley
Robert & Dreamer Doll  ke7nwn
Newport, Oregon
N24C 3G 8/2000 Hookup