[bookport] Re: a suggested improvement

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 07 May 2008 17:44:17 -0500

If you go to the list of folders that are on your Bookport, arrow to the folder you created for your Daisy books, and press enter, the books you transfer will indeed go to said folder. The PC doesn't even confirm files you move to a certain selected folder will go into that folder. If you have entered that folder, it is understood.

At 04:02 PM 5/7/2008 -0400, you wrote:
I had a folder created, I just wanted it confirmed that that was where the book was going. All it says is how much of this heap of stuff would you like? Ok then. Off we go! No confirmation that it is in fact going to that folder. Maybe I'm just a nut for wanting to know that stuff is in fact going where I say it is.

Carin