[bookport] Re: a question

  • From: "albert griffith" <albertgriffith@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2007 14:18:45 -0400

This is good

-----Original Message-----
From: bookport-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:bookport-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Sandy Licht
Sent: Tuesday, August 07, 2007 12:22 PM
To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bookport] Re: a question

With the Bookport connected, and the Transfer software running, press alt-F.
This will give you a list of the folders on the BP.  Arow to the folder you
want.  Press enter.

At 09:39 PM 8/7/2007 +0530, you wrote:
>hi,
>  I have sent a few books to the book port by putting them in a  folder
>and then sent the folder to the book port,now I have  finished reading
>the books and have also deleted the books,I want  to put some other
>books in the same folder which I have all ready  made on the book
>port.I read in the manule that this can be done  but I dint follow how
>it is to be done,if any1does send books to  folders which r all ready
>there on the book port please help.
>  thanks a lot,
>  chandan

Sandy Licht
Jeremiah 29:11 - 14.
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper
you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to
you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. I
will be found by you," declares the LORD, "and will bring
you back from captivity.