[bookport] a folder question

  • From: "Paul & Paula Jordan" <paujor@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2008 19:37:49 -0400

Since I think I sent this question to the wrong list, I'm going to pose it
again. When I transfer books from the pc to the bookport I go to the folder
list on the card. As I arrow down the list of folders the computer reads
"memo" and from there on JAWS says "unselected". If I'm lucky enough to
remember how many folders to arrow down to get the folder I want to load
books into and I hit enter, JAWS tells me the number of books in that folder
and I can proceed with the downloading of the books. It all works fine, but
I can't get JAWS to read me the list of folder titles. Has anyone
experienced this. It isn't a huge problem, but my memory for the folder
order on my storage card isn't that great.
Thanks in advance.
God bless!
Paula Jordan and Babe