[bookport] Re: a folder question

  • From: Pamela Rader <prader@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2008 08:33:52 -0400

Hi:

It works here as it should with the latest version of JAWS.  I don't remember
having this issue with older versions of JAWS, although there were a few
customers who reported this.  At the time I reported it, our programmers said
it was not a problem in the software on our end.  However, since it is a JAWS
issue, there's nothing we can fix here.
Perhaps, you have a different setting being used or something, but I can't
think what it might be.

Pamela