[bookport] Re: a folder question

  • From: "Chase Crispin" <chase.crispin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 20:33:40 -0500

Sandy:
They would be able to see the notes folder, though, right? That is always on the BP, and it would be very confusing if the folders were un-named, and only memo was speaking.

Chase Crispin
http://www.blindmobiletech.blogspot.com/
http://blindmobiletechpodcast.wordpress.com/
http://www.blindmobiletech.net/