[bookport] Re: a feature request

  • From: "ROB MEREDITH" <rmeredith@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 16:16:38 -0500

We are examining the possibilities.

>>> igucukoglu@xxxxxxxxxxx 01/11/05 03:46PM >>>
Hi rob.

Will you be implementing a quick and easy way to import audio cd's direct =
to=20
the BP?  I have a lot of audio books on CD and although I could use =
third=20
party software to wrip them and then copy the files to the BP, it would =
be=20
handy if the transfer had a feature which automated this process.

Warmest, Ibrahim

----- Original Message -----=20