[bookport] Re: a different question about mp3 audio books

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 19:29:04 -0600

If you are not into recording/composing/editing/mixing music, Sound Forge
would be a very expensive buy for that particular app, though.  I'm into
that sort of thing, but I can't afford Sound forge.  I bought the BP instead.

At 07:20 PM 3/14/2005, you wrote:
>Hi.  The file advancement feature on the bookport would automatically
>advance to the next file.  However, there are programs that will let you
>extract the audio tracks of a CD to one big file.  Sound Forge does this,
>and I am sure there are other programs out there that does it also.
>
>Mark

Sandy Licht
Phone: 409-898-8218
Jeremiah 29:11 - 14A
are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.
12In those days when you pray, I will listen. 13If you look for me in earnest,
you will find me when you seek me. 14I will be found by you," says the
LORD...