[bookport] Re: Yes, I love my book port.

  • From: James Nuttall <jnuttallphd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 07:55:56 -0700 (PDT)

The wackie voices simple are build into the DoubleTalk computer chip.
  Jim--Michigan

Phil Parr <philparr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
             I agree, we need to move on and stop belaboring this subject. But,
while it is still in play, here, for what they are worth,  are my comments.

     Why did they offer those useless voices. For instance names such as echo
Eddy, or, Randy reverb. Do they really expect some one to read with those
voices. Secondly, why is their not a pleasant female voice.

     Phil Parr.