[bookport] Re: Would My Unit have Shipped

  • From: "Otto Zamora" <8zamora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2005 22:26:27 -0400

Hello,

Speaking only about the ACB convention, I don't remember seeing anything in
the exhibit list in reference to the BC.
Kind of disappointing since I wanted to see it, even though I have a BP, it
would have been interesting to take a look.
Also expected some of the phone companies like singular and verizon and such
to be there, but they were not, at least not at the one I went to.

Otto