[bookport] Re: Would My Unit have Shipped

  • From: Bruce Toews <water_drinker@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2005 19:26:02 -0500 (CDT)

Not really strange, since this sort of thing happens in the sighted world all the time. But when you compare apples to apples, I have a hard time understanding why someone wouldn't see the difference between the two devices, and realize that the BP is much more feature-rich and very strongly supported by APH.

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews

On Fri, 8 Jul 2005, Mike Arrigo wrote:

I wonder if the springer folks were at either of the conventions showing off
the bookcourier. THat must be interesting if they were there with the
bookcourier, and aph was also there with the book port, since they're both
made by the same company.