[bookport] Woopsy and apollogies

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2007 05:26:57 +0100

Hi Everyone.

I don't know what's got in to me this morning.  I see now that when you load a
book, the menu of Book Wizard changes to include all sorts of stuff.  It is a
very suffisticated bit of software but doesn't look it until a book is loaded
up.  Sorry about that one.  I can also see that the file menu has the option to
transfer to bookport so APH have already thought of that one.  I still think
however that BWR should be free to BookPort owners.  There is nothing more
annoying than having demo software bundled with something you buy.

All the best, Ibrahim