[bookport] Re: Windows Vista

  • From: "PAMELA RADER" <PRADER@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2007 12:06:33 -0500

Carl:

I don't know how much testing has been done or hasn't been done.  I
know the programmers have one machine with Vista running on it for
testing purposes, but I don't know how much testing has been done with
the BP.  We'll all learn more as time goes on.  I see no reason why it
wouldn't work, but I really can't say for sure.

Pamela Rader, TECHNICAL SUPPORT
American Printing House For The Blind
1839 Frankfort Ave.
Louisville, KY  40206

PHONE:  1-800-223-1839, Ext. 307

>>> karl.belanger@xxxxxxxxxxx 02/01/07 09:14AM >>>
Hi,
Has anyone used Bookport Transfer to send books to the Bookport under
Windows Vista? Are there any problems or difficulties?
Karl

--
Email services by FreedomBox.  Surf the Net at the sound of your voice.

www.freedombox.info