[bookport] Re: Will or will not the charger be part of the new bookport package

  • From: Bruce Toews <DogRiver@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 17:59:05 -0500 (CDT)

Yeah, I remember the Audible Otis, Audible refused to give out the specs on the AC power adaptor needed.

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews
Skype ID: o.canada

On Fri, 16 Mar 2007, David Allen wrote:

Hi Bruce and list!

You are quite right. I'd only ask they provide the requirements for the output of the charger in the manual so users could source their own that meets local requirements. Considering APH's positive record, that shouldn't be any problem. Many wanted to be able to use AC power. APH will give them what they asked for in that regard in BPII. Now if they really wanted it, they must realise that APH shouldn't need to bear the complete burden. It's true they provided a set a batteries with BP1, which was overly generous in my opinion.

Cheers,
Dave
----- Original Message ----- From: "Bruce Toews" <dogriver@xxxxxxxx>